When photographing newborn babies, safety is the most important thing and with me your baby will always be in safe hands. To ensure this here are some of the rule that I have in place during my session....
- Baby is never, ever left unattended.
- Parents/spotters are always kept close to baby
- No baby is ever forced in to a pose. All babies are different and will always be in a position that they are comfortable.
- My camera strap will always be around my neck when shooting from above.
- Certain poses, such as the one above as ALWAYS done as a composite and parents/spotters are edited out in Photoshop.